//If I don't say this now...

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Didn't even notice when the sky turned blue.

I decided to save 15 bucks today and I gave myself a haircut.

It wasn't too bad, except I think I cut off more than I intended. I miss my longer hair.. and it's a bit choppy too. Oh well. It'll grow back.

I went to this welcome dinner thingy tonight and met some student who lives at a co-op. He's leaving Austin in a few days and he was having a going away get-together so I tagged along. We went to the co-op first and I got a little tour and met a bunch of people then we went to this place called The Spider House. It was pretty cool. There was like a flash flood warning though so I was dragging my umbrella around everywhere. But it didn't even freaking rain so I kind of just looked like an idiot.

Ooh, but there was this one guy Leo who I might go to The Fray with. Can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home