//If I don't say this now...

Sunday, October 01, 2006

You'll find it hiding in shadows.


There's my new schedule.
So I went to get some Thai take-out today. I took a look at the menu and ordered noodles and spring rolls, then I decided (for the first time ever) to take a chance and I asked for one of the more exotic-sounding menu items. It said shrimp roll with peanut sauce so I thought, hey, that doesn't sound so bad.

When I got home and opened up the take-out box, my appetite flew right out the window.

Ok... so I know I'm not exactly the best judge of food that's outside my comfort range, but I swear to god it looked like there was a placenta in there. In fact, look for yourself:


Now tell me that doesn't look like it came out of something's uterus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home