//If I don't say this now...

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Oh, what a tragic way.

Moritz, where are you! Damn Five Live. It's four and I'm still up waiting for you to come on.

Sigh.

I haven't posted in 10 days simply because I haven't had anything interesting to talk about. I still don't, but I don't want this journal to fall by the wayside again so I'll try to churn something out.

So what about that Paul Robinson, huh? Haha.

Other than watching Euro 2008 quals, this week has just been a barrage of school crap I needed to do. My procrastination, as usual, tended to war with the stress of work so I basically had a migraine all week. I'm just so god damn sick of studying, especially crap I could care less about.

So, anyway. I heard there's going to be a Fantastic Four 2 and an Iron Man movie? With Heroes on TV and all these movies, it gets me thinking... what's with all the comic/superhero worship these days? It's not even like their powers are that interesting or unique. Flying? Invisibility? Super strength? Boring.

If I could have any super power, I would want the ability to speak and understand all the languages on earth. Now that would be cool. And also I'd want to be able to magically switch my shitty Ohian accent to a Scouse one. Sound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home