//If I don't say this now...

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Wage your war, wage your war.


My boxes arrived from Pennsylvania today.

Someone (my ex-roommate) fucking stole my DVD recorder and I'm really fucking pissed.

The delivery guy swore that there was never a DVD recorder box when he picked up the stuff. So either it spontaneously disintegrated into some realm of outer space, or someone conveniently forgot to show him that particular box.

When I asked my ex-roommate about it she responded, "what DVD recorder?" and acted like she hadn't a clue what I was talking about. Then she proceeded to tell me that I should be grateful that she, and I quote, "ran my errands for me... out of pity".

Of course. This is to say that I hadn't already apologized profusely for any inconveniences I caused and expressed over and over my extreme gratefulness for her help, all of which I did. But okay. Fine. Once again, I apologize that I cost you 15 fucking MINUTES of your life to point your finger and show the delivery guy where four fucking boxes were. Okay? Happy now? Go back to smoking your pot.

Now, I realize that it might seem a tad bit unfair to directly assume that it was she who stole my DVD recorder, but this is honestly just the cherry on top of all the fucking shit she's pulled on me. At this point, I'd trust the Devil himself over her.

And if it cements it any further, the delivery guy asked me out. Why would some guy who'd just stolen an expensive valuable from someone want to take that very person out to dinner? Wouldn't he, instead, want to get as far away as possible as soon as possible?

Ugh, I just really want my DVD recorder back. =(

For those of you interested in my thriving love life, I declined.

Edit: Some friends just informed me that yes, indeed there is a silver Sony DVD recorder at my ex-roommate's place (missing a remote... which I just so happened to pack in another box). I don't know... should I call the cops or let karma get her ass?

1 Comments:

  • Just a cute kid whose pic I found. =P Keep reading! I think I have no fanbase except like for my mom. It's like that bad Sonic ad.

    By Blogger Enna, At 3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home