//If I don't say this now...

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Where love that travelled far had found me.

I re-read my previous entry and wow, do I suck at writing about Dubai. I'm really tempted to just delete the god forsaken thing but I won't for the time being.

I just got out of two exams. I'm feeling pretty positive which is saying a lot considering I studied for them this morning at 5AM. Isn't it becoming apparent that I suck at getting work done?

It's cool and rainy outside. Cold enough to make my fingers tremble just so and my toes curl in my tennis shoes but not cold to an obnoxious, ears falling off extent (yeah, PA winters still haunt me). A blog entry about the weather in Austin, now that I could do.

In other news, my fucking washing machine thingy is ruining my life. I have one of those combination washer/dryers since I got stuck in a handicapped unit and the stupid shitfaced thing won't dry my laundry properly. Everything comes out looking like Steve Buscemi. No joke. I don't understand how a piece of clothing could physically (according to the laws of physics) get so wrinkled. I even tried to iron some of the laundry, but my iron is a stupid piece of crap too. I suspect it's because it cost 5 bucks from Walmart.

Nearly all of my clothes are wrinkled beyond recognition now. I've resorted to wearing the old shit at the bottom of my drawer. And of course the morons at the maintenance office won't tell me when and if they're ever planning on replacing the stupid piece of shit dryer. Sigh. I'm going to go curl up in my (wrinkled) bed now.

2 Comments:

  • LMAO
    I espically loved "the wrinkeld bed".
    I know im such a spoilt kid, but i cant imagine just going this whole process of cleaning, i dont mind it, but you know the circumstances here LOL. Seriously I do not understand myself how anything gets way to wrinkled!

    By Blogger Aj, At 5:46 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Aj, At 5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home