//If I don't say this now...

Monday, October 30, 2006

But this life offers so much more.

Yeah, the Dubai entry is gone. I don't know... it was just a bit too much than I intended to share with the world.

I've had a really quiet few nights in because I've been trying to avoid my moron of a stalker. God, why am I so unlucky when it comes to the male species? All they ever seem to want to do is stalk me. Ugh.

I've been spending the time writing a lot which I'm quite proud of. It's becoming easier for me to get my thoughts flowing which is great because as you know I'm the slowest writer in the world. I actually have a surprise coming up which I'm really excited about... weeee!

Otherwise, not looking forward to this week. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

  • Dont worry dear its a phase these males speices are very difficult to understand! LOL
    thats great news please do share those free flowing ideas :D

    By Blogger Aj, At 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home